Kansen voor West
Kansen voor West Proquestor is an implementation of Proquestor that registers, oversees and steers EFRO-subsidiary requests for the Western-Netherlands. EFRO, the European fund for regional development, is an EU structure fund, managed in the Western-Netherlands by project organization Kansen voor West.
Besides the spear points Proquestor has, Kansen voor West Proquestor also offers:
• an array of reporting tools are supplied, including a business intelligence environment (BI)
• Dutch Personal Data Privacy Act obligations and provisions integrated thanks to the positive and critical feedback supplied by the NAO and the Stachanov ISMS
• applicant- and beneficiary portal
• multiple links to external systems, or from external sources: for instance, linking to monitoring structure funds at the ministry of economics; links between the management system and Kansen voor West’s open website, enabling automatic publication of approved projects
• over a hundred forms, defined and configured by non-programmers
• editing option of registered data
• annual investigations, yearly passed, held by the NAO
• fully integrated bookkeeping.