Fulrad Proquestor is an implementation of Proquestor that manages ESF-subsidized schooling- and coaching processes for UWV. This workflow management system steers the life cycle of ESF-funded trajectories from registration to establishment.
ESF, the European Social Fund, is an EU-structure fund designed to mould the union’s social policy.
Since UWV is the biggest ESF enactor in The Netherlands, its civil role demands correct administrative output for any regulation.
Fulrad Proquestor identifies itself through:
• workflow based and driven
• open standards
• a collection of reporting tools
• the Dutch Personal Data Privacy Act requirements and clauses are integrated from the Stachanov ISMS
• document management
• form processing with pdf and active-pdf server
• flexible reports, comprisable by non-programmers
• extensive system, granting authorization to workflow steps, workflow actions, documents, reports, user levels as well as managing authorizations itself
• edit options for registered data
• fully integrated bookkeeping
• information on a need-to-know basis.