What is Proquestor SHARE?
SHARE is the application within UWV for sharing information and knowledge
SHARE is UWV’s standard desktop application
SHARE adheres to the current standards for application building and use
SHARE is the standard information platform with UWV
SHARE is the standard for accessible management information within UWV
The knowledge shared with SHARE consists mainly of production statistics, in the field of mobility, for instance.
How is Proquestor SHARE built?
Proquestor SHARE is a fully web-based application, based on our own, homemade Proquestor platform. The interface is custom-made, in line with the following key terms: customisable, scalable, prestigious, tailored, accessible, recognisable, user-friendly, maintainable, and navigable.
How has Stachanov implemented this for UWV?
It all starts with the existing operating procedures outlined in the GRC. This is an internal protocol stipulating the work methods of the institution, UWV in this case. With some organisations this is a polished handbook, for others such a clearly written procedure might still be absent.
To build Proquestor SHARE, we worked together with UWV to come to a complete GRC. That has subsequently been translated to a workflow that makes up the core of Proquestor SHARE. It follows that Proquestor SHARE is completely tailor-made.
The Fulrad system puts data to a database that were previously saved in spreadsheets.
How does Proquestor SHARE work?
The client’s GRC determines the exact configuration of our platform. What are the inputs and outputs and how do they relate to one another? Who can do what within the system? Which forms and steps are important to what people? The answers to these questions co-create the custom-built workflow.
All steps and documentation within the system are done through PDF-file submission. These are distributed on a need-to-know basis, which means that only the relevant steps and documentation are visible to the relevant persons at the appropriate times.
What does Proquestor SHARE adhere to?
Proquestor SHARE covers all important laws and bylaws, as well as the relevant ISO norms, but it also complies with the e-cohesion principles stipulated by the directorate of regional policy in Brussels.
- e-Submission: everything digital, including the application process
- e-Signature: electronic autographs
- e-Storage: electronic document archive
- Only-once encoding: recurring data need only by entered once
- Interoperability: SFC2007, SFC2014, electronic communication with Brussels
- Audit trail: being able to see who did what, and when
- Paperless office: completely paper-free
What makes Proquestor SHARE unique?
- SHARE does away with the highly expensive paper-memo culture.
- SHARE is almost exclusively made up of open-source elements, which require costly licenses to be built
- The bookkeeping is completely integrated. Nothing happens outside the system
Why is Stachanov so well-equipped to build this?
Not only are we a highly qualified technical firm, adhering to ISO standards, but we’ve also got extensive knowledge of the matter itself, namely UWV and its products, and we make use of a high-end co-location. We know what we are talking about, and offer, besides a platform, client-specific implementation with full servicing well after the job is “done”.
Why is Stachanov so suited to maintain this?
Implementation is a completely different playing field than servicing and hosting. Service Level Agreements, or SLAs, are taken seriously by us and meticulously executed. This means, very concretely, that maintenance tasks, such as performance monitoring and periodic availability reporting, are performed at scheduled moments as stipulated in the SLAs.
Our help desk consists of experts that know UWV through and through, and are accessible through phone or email 9 hours per day. It follows from the availability reports for all Proquestor installations that Stachanov realised an up-time of 99,7% in 2013.
Service matters such as hosting, functional help, internet management, change management, and service request management all adhere to strict procedures that are completely clear, transparent and accessible to the client. The client can, at all times, see what we’re working on through Jira, our workload management system.
In addition, we take care of the following backups simultaneously:
- Daily, four-hour mirroring of the database at “location A”
- Weekly backups of the system and database at “location B”
- Monthly hard-disc backups of the system and database in a safe at “secret location C”
- Monthly transferal of the system and database to live pseudo Escro at “location D”
- Quarterly hand-over of a physical DVD with the backups of the database to UWV
“Location A” runs two systems: the acceptance environment and the product environment. This ensures that changes only take effect when the client is satisfied with them.